Terms and Conditions
- A deposit on a major credit card is required for all reservations. Reservation is not confirmed until deposit and service agreement is received. Balance will be billed to customer’s credit card upon completion of job. A 20% gratuity and 8% STC is charged on all reservations.
- Deposits are non-refundable. In the event that Crystal Classic is unable to start a job due to circumstances beyond our control, deposit will be refunded in full.
- Availability of limousine past reserved time is not guaranteed. Crystal Classic provides a 5 minute grace period on all reservations. After 5 minutes customer accepts responsibility for overtime charges incurred.
- The use of any illegal substance is prohibited in the limousines. The possession or consumption of alcohol by any passenger under the age of 21 is prohibited. Any breach of this policy will result in immediate termination of services and payment due in full for entire reservation. In this instance, driver may terminate services immediately or return passengers to the point of initial pickup.
- Customer accepts financial responsibility for any and all damages resulting from improper use of the vehicle and its contents, including but not limited to audio/video equipment, lighting, exterior and interior components including upholstery. Repairs for damages may be billed to customer’s credit card.
- Proactive measures are taken to return all items left in our vehicles. Crystal Classic Coach, Inc. is not responsible for items left in our vehicles.
- Crystal Classic Coach, Inc. Reserve the rights to charge a cleanup fee of not less than $100 for excessive mess or spillage to the credit card on file. Smoking is not permitted in any limousine and is also subject to a minimum $100 fee to the credit card on file.
- Crystal Classic Coach, Inc. cannot be held responsible for mechanical problems, inclement weather, route traveled, or other uncontrollable circumstances including those resulting in the inability to start a job at its scheduled time or complete a job in its entirety or at its scheduled finish time. In the event that the requested vehicle cannot be provided, Crystal Classic Coach, Inc. may provide a vehicle of equal or greater capacity or combination of vehicles at its discretion.
- Unless otherwise stated, customer accepts financial responsibility for all tolls, parking, and other related charges incurred during the reservation.
Cancellation & No Shows
Cancellation: Cancellation can be accepted by email and fax only.
Sedan/SUV: Minimum cancellation time without charge is two hours before scheduled pick-up time.
14 Passenger Van: Minimum cancellation time without charge is twenty-four hours before scheduled pick-up time.
Stretch Limo: Minimum cancellation time without charge is forty-eight hours before scheduled pick-up time.
Mini-Buses & Coaches: Minimum cancellation time without charge is fourteen days before scheduled pick-up time.
If the client cannot locate the driver at the designated meeting Place, client must call 703-349-1303 to avoid being billed as “No Show.” If client leaves without informing Crystal Classic Coach, Full fare will be charged (including any tolls, parking, early/late hour, gas surcharge, administration fee, if applicable, plus 20% Gratuity)
Waiting Time: (point-to-point) we grant 30 minutes grace period after updated arrival time for all airport and train stations pickups.
All other pick-ups receive 15 minutes grace period, after which, applicable hourly waiting time will apply.
Extra Stop: ( point-to-point ) Extra stop is considered a stop made en route with a maximum wait time of 5 minutes for which a $10.00 fee is charged. Waiting time will be charged after 5 minutes in 15 minutes increment at the applicable waiting time rate. Stops from one zone to another zone will be charged as two zone rates. More than two extra stops may convert the flat rate transfer into minimum 3 hour service at the applicable hourly rate.
Early/Late Hour: Any scheduled pick-up before 04:59 AM and any actual pick-up after 11:59 PM will be subject to a $10.00 additional charge added to the base.
Snow Emergency Charge: Rates double during Snow Emergencies for existing and new reservations.
Holiday Surcharge: A 15% surcharge, based on fare, stops, and waiting time will be added to your bill on the following days—
- New Year’s Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve, after 5 PM
- Christmas Day
Meet & Greet: Onsite coordinator services are available at request at $40.00 per hour with a 4 hour minimum.
Accommodation: Chauffeur accommodations and meals should be arranged and provided for by the client for any special occasion that requires overnight travel or stay.
Airport Pick-Up (meet & Greet): $10.00 is added to the base rate for inside airport pick-ups.
Tolls and Parking: Tolls and parking are charged additionally.
Mileage: Mileage charge, if applicable, will be charged at $2.75 per mile.
Phone: Phone use will be charged at $2.50 per minute.
**NOTE: Rates are subject to change without notice**